Results of application responses

Hi, can anyone tell when and by what method will we know and be notified about who has been chosen for the project? I am not sure if I missed an announcement

2 Likes

Hi! Apparently, the selected applicants will be informed mid-February. That is all I know, for now.

2 Likes

Also, Will there be a restart of the project only containing the story lines by the ones that are chosen or will the submitted writings remain? I have a lot of written text that I think would fit in this world but is hesitant to post it if there wont be a continuation on that story arc. I mean, it is possible to rewrite it a bit and repost but its a risk of losing momentum and thus “waste” the text.

1 Like

Thanks for responding, I appreciate it!

Submitted writing will stay where it is, and a the round with the selected authors will happen in a separate group that only they can post in, but where anyone can read. If others want to keep writing in the open part of the forum, I’m think we will keep it open. Team will discuss how to go about this in the coming weeks. Thanks for being so engaged! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for responding. What I am wondering if it it is ok to start writing now. Can I just start a new stoy arc? Is it ok to continue on existing ones that are marked as applications or will those be closed?

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea :ok_hand:

1 Like

We’re still not sure, we’re going to discuss this with the creative team and the research team. Thanks for your patience!

Hi, will all people who submitted to this project be informed, eg. also the ones who are not selected?

1 Like

Hi! Yes, absolutely. We’re still working on it, but everyone will be informed once the selection is made. With over 300 applications, it’s been quite a lot to go through. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful :slight_smile:

Hi! Yes please, go ahead. :slight_smile: The “response” category is free for anyone to use and continue writing in. We can’t promise people will continue writing, but hopefully, they will!

1 Like