Description of Inventory #3

• So they all represent different content points?
  • “Represents” isn’t really the right word. More like, actualizes, or describes? So essentially, every leaf or petal describes a youtube video. It’s a bit patchy, there are many duplicates and some aren’t stored in full, some longer videos are split between several leafs. I haven’t managed to figure out the exact genetic frameworks for in-points and out-points, but as a prototype I think it’s enough to be interesting.
  • Yeah, that’s not really relevant at this stage either. It’s not like the content of the videos themselves will vary much if there’s some parts missing here and there. It’s more about the general vibe, right?
  • Yes exactly. The interesting thing is that it seems to have some influence on the taste of the bugs feeding off of them. You see this lil guy here, a quite rare species of Curculionidae, he will only feed on leafs with videos from before 360°.
  • Haha, what, that is so weird?
  • Right? I wonder what causes it, it must be something deep down in the symmetry of the code that affects the way the genes manifest, in turn affecting taste. But really, I have no idea.
  • So they all represent different content points?
  • “Different” isn’t really the right word? More like differentiate, or separate? So essentially, every leaf or petal separated a youtube video? It’s a bit patchy, there are many copies and some aren’t stored in full, some shorter videos are unified into homogenous leafs. I haven’t wanted to figure anything out regarding genetic frameworks, put as a prototype I think it’s enough to be interesting.
  • No, that’s really not relevant at this stage. It’s not like the content of the videos themselves will vary that much if all the parts are missing everywhere. It’s more about the general vibe, right?
  • No, exactly. The “interesting” thing is that it doesn’t seem to influence any taste of the bugs, or even feed them. You see this lil “guy” here, a very common species of Curculowhatever, he will only feed himself to the leafs with videos from before now.
  • That’s not weird at all?
  • Right. I wonder why, it must be something deep down in the symmetry of the code that doesn’t affect the way the genes manifest. But really, I have no idea?
1 Like

Inventory, itemized, #27282:

1 Like