Copy paste, like a lil piece of clay, molding writing, moldy writing

copy paste me, but then when you have copy pasted me, mold me

copy paste me, but then when you have copy pasted me, mold me. like this

copy paste me, but then when you have copy pasted me, mold me. like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

copy paste me, but then when you have copy pasted me, moldy me. like th!!!s

1 Like

copy paste me, but don’t arse around about it. This is not a complex request. I am malleable (especially when warm) so why not have a go? (What’s the worst you think could happen?)

copy paste me.

ctrl v
ctrl c
ctrl v
ctrl c
ctrl v
ctrl c

copying can get a little dull. sometimes life is more fun when you don’t follow it. sometimes it is more fun when you do
either way we could all use a little control, couldn’t we? sometimes…

back to the grind

ctrl v
ctrl c
ctrl v
ctrl c

copy paste.

I copy shit. I paste shit. I get bored of it all. But I can’t think of anything new to report. I think I need to do something else for a while to feel like I can add value. (can I actually add value? everyone else seems to qualified and I wait for the (inevitable) tap on the shoulder from the prison guards when they throw me out into the yard and leave me there. I’m not even good enough to be a fucking inmate now).

1 Like

copy paste.

I copy shit. I paste shit. I get bored of it all. But I can’t think of anything new to report. I think I need to do something else for a while to feel like I can add value. (can I actually add value? everyone else seems to qualified and I wait for the (inevitable) tap on the shoulder from the prison guards when they throw me out into the yard and leave me there. I’m not even good enough to be a fucking inmate now).

The inmates these days, they fight fires, they build circuits, they are trained as watchmakers for the insatiable government, paid pennies for their skill, a shadow workforce flowing underground. A lowly position on the assembly line, punching a single hole day after day, is that so unlike copy pasting? And yet, it is a creative endeavor beyond me.

I’m drowning, I can’t even function as a medium, the message dies inside of me.

ctrl v
ctrl c
But nothing is pasted. Here I am in the world, stained by my imprisonment, and useless.

take things.
take things with you, take
take things
take things.
take things with you, take take things.

take things.
take things with you, take take things.take things.
take things with you, take take things.take things.take things.take things.take things.
take things with you, take take things.
take things with you and let it grow

copy paste me,
i am malleable
bored of it all
and useless.
take
take
take and let it

take me with you, put me under your tongue, i will grow.